Thank you for using TalkAbroad! We aim for customer satisfaction at all times, but every now and then technology fails, so we are here to help. Our support team can be reached when needed via the chat bar on the bottom right of the website, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 415-766-9254.
In order to be eligible for a refund you must have followed basic rules stated on the emails sent out previous to the conversation happening:
- You must be using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox when connecting to the site.
- Complete a test call using webRTC. This can be done by following the directions in the student manual.
- If the conversation is completed in a group, all members of the group need to be in the same location and use the same computer for the conversation.
- If there is a technical error during your conversation, you must get in touch with our support team to follow troubleshooting steps provided by our agents.
- If you are not able to attend a conversation, you must let our support team ahead of time through the methods previously stated.
If you are eligible through the rules stated above, and there were still problems during your conversation or with the recording, you can request a refund of your TalkAbroad credits to reschedule within seven days of the scheduled conversation happening.
- To request a refund in order to reschedule, review the audio recorded and then fill out the feedback form for your conversation. Explain why a refund is needed, and our support team will, at its discretion, evaluate the case and follow up with you within 24 hours.
- If you need an instant solution, we recommend starting a live chat with us by clicking on the chat box on the lower right corner of the website.
Note: Users are eligible to one credit refund per semester, exceptions may apply.
For unused credits, you can ask for a refund up to 30 days after the class ending.
- To request a refund for unused credits you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, your request may take up to 5 days to review. Refunds from TalkAbroad are returned to the payment method used to make the original purchase and take different amounts of time depending on how you paid (Usually 7 to 10 days by most banks). You will be notified by e-mail when your request is approved.